- Personal Training
- Exercise Classes
- Online Programmes
- New year Inch Loss Challenge 2018
- Contest & Giveaways
- Blogspot Posts
- About Me
- Contact Me
- SSS 2018 launch Night
• Are you fed up with feeling frumpy and not being able to fit into your favourite clothes?
• Have you tried just about every diet out there without getting lasting results?
• Confused about which foods to eat due to all the conflicting weight loss information?
• Are you fed up of wasting your hard earned cash and time on programmes and classes that never give you the results that you want?
Jump start this January by skipping those crazy New Years Resolutions and join me and a group of like minded ladies in My 2018 New Year Inch Loss Challenge.
Together we’ll make small daily manageable changes that will keep you focused and on track to turn your goals into reality.
No faddy diets, calorie counting, points or sins – just simple family friendly meals that will give you energy, not leave you feeling sluggish and demotivated!
Blast stubborn body fat for a slimmer and leaner body
Gain more energy and confidence
Eat to improve your mood
Train effectively, save time and wasted energy
All of this, without calorie counting, points, faddy foods or detoxing.
Get the results you want , in the time that you have and get back into those jeans & feel great wearing them!
• Weekly weigh in and 15 minute educational & motivational group chat
• 45 minute Exercise session
• SSS Club handbook
• Access to our private support group
• Done for you (non diet) healthy food plans and recipes
• Weekly food & exercise diary analysis
• Mindset and confidence coaching to keep you on track to reach your goals
• Exercise sessions at the correct intensity for the best results
We begin the New Year Inch Loss Challenge on Wednesday 17th January 2018 and run for 4 weeks, a great option to kick start your healthly lifestyle and get a feel for the plan.
The sessions are held at St Brannocks Church Rooms Braunton (opposite fire station) at 6.30pm.
NB. Booking is essential and you will need to be registered by January 5th, 2018
Once payment is received your course handbook will be emailed to you so that you are prepared and ready to go on your first session.
Early Bird Promotion